Saturday, January 9, 2010

Countdown: 2 days!

I didn't discuss Spain in my last post, and that is because I am not there yet. I will be flying out Tue night and arriving Wed afternoon! Please pray that Bennett, Alyssa, and I will make it there safely with all of our luggage! I can't contain my excitement for the next semester; however, I can contain my excitement to finish packing my life into a 50 lb. suitcase or two....

Through this blog I want to try to keep you all updated on the things I experience physically, mentally, and spiritually! I know God has a lot in store for me this semester, and I would love to share the things He does with you! I am going to be living with a Senora and I will have a roommate, and right now that is all I know! I will be attending the Universidad de Seville beginning in February, and taking an orientation type class in January. We will be traveling to the major cities in Spain on the weekends in January also. I am preparing myself to discover how white my Spanish accent is, and how frequently I stumble over words in Spanish conversation, but I am excited to try to become fluent and experience real Spanish culture...and eat lots of paella (featured below)!

1 comment:

  1. aw yay! i'm going to miss you friend! however i'm excited about reading your blogggg!!! :]

    ReplyDelete